10 Reasons to Get Excited for the Jack in the Box NFA Conference
Traveling for work isn’t always the most thrilling activity. You know that you’re going to be attending specific meetings, dinners, and you’ll likely have very little time to yourself. But the trick to making all that travel more fun is to plan in advance.
Give yourself some designated time to explore and experience the city you’re visiting. For those attending the Jack in the Box NFA Conference at the end of June, we’ve got some great tips for you! Here are 10 fun things you can do when you’re in Scottsdale, Arizona this June.
10. Butterfly Wonderland – Of all the bugs in the world, few are as beautiful as a butterfly. The Butterfly Wonderland not only teaches you about the life cycle of these cool creatures, but you get to see it with your own eyes. You are up close and personal with the butterflies–you might even see them emerge from their cocoons! If you’re interested in nature, make sure you take some time to visit while you’re in town.
9. Escape Room Experience – Escape rooms are a quick and easy way to bond with your team. If you’re out at the JIB show with some of your crew or fellow managers, why not spend one of the nights solving some puzzles? The high-pressure environment and challenging brain teasers will encourage teamwork and camaraderie. The best part? It only takes an hour, so it’s easy to fit in at the end of the day.
8. The Solink Booth. The conference itself is going to have a lot of fun and exciting booths to visit…we invite you to visit ours first! Solink will be there at booth 900 showing owners like you how Solink helps find and solve daily restaurant problems. Learn how you can turn your security cameras into the ultimate operations tool and start improving profits. More money is always fun, right? Make your cameras work for you. Take some time to meet with Solink to get total visibility into your business.
7. Indoor Skydiving Experience – Adrenaline junkie? We’ve got the adventure for you. If you’re looking for something with a bit more of a thrill-factor, iFly Indoor Skydiving gives you the feeling of flying without the fear of falling. Take to the “skies” in a safe environment, and experience something truly unique. You’ll float in a giant wind tunnel and feel what it’s like to fly like a bird.
6. Zombie Scavenger Hunt – Hear me out, this one might sound a little out there, but I bet you’ll have a lot of fun doing it! The Zombie Scavenger Hunt brings together teams of “survivors” to travel around the city in an attempt to survive the Zombie apocalypse. You get to see the city in a completely different way thanks to an interactive app that takes you on a super thrilling hunt for resources. Make sure you collect enough food and supplies to keep yourself safe! Take a break from the show for a couple of hours and prepare for the zombie apocalypse!
5. Swag for your kids from Solink. We know that your kids are the reason why you all work so hard all year, and we’ve got goodies at our booth for them. You can get your kids some awesome coloring books and squishy burger keychains for free at booth 900! Swing by and pick up some easy ‘unplugged’ entertainment for later.
4. Spa Day – Just minutes outside of Scottsdale, you’ll find Paradise Valley. Judging by the pictures, the name is not an exaggeration. With unbelievably beautiful vistas and extraordinary architecture, but it’s the Joya Spa that makes it a worthy interruption to your business trip. Whatever you need to relax, they’ve got it. Book yourself a message and let the stress of a busy week melt off.
3. Visit the Aquarium – The OdySea Aquarium is filled with all kinds of wonderful creatures that you will love. You might even get to pet a penguin! The giant facility includes the world’s only rotating aquarium experience, so you’ve obviously got to check it out while you’re there! There are over 370 species on hand, and over 65 different exhibits so there is something for everyone.
2. Get $250 just for saying hi. We know that the Jack in the Box Conference is already going to be a blast, but how does a free $250 gift card sound? If you head over to the Solink booth (#900), you can enter a draw for a $250 Amazon gift card! Drop by for the gift card, stay for the Solink team. You won’t be disappointed.
1. The Grand Canyon – You’re going to be in Arizona anyway, you may as well take a little bit of a detour to check out one of the most spectacular sites in the country. Even though the Grand Canyon is roughly three hours outside of Scottsdale, it’s definitely worth the trek. It’s one of those things that you have to see to fully grasp why it’s worth it, but trust us, it’s worth it.
We can’t wait to see you all there!